Highbury Stadium is no longer the physical home of Arsenal Football Club, but it will forever be the spiritual home. From 1913-2006, the north London ground was the scene of the greatest triumphs in club history, including Arsenal’s 2003 Premier League winning “invincible” season. The 2020/21 Arsenal Youth Home Jersey pays tribute to Highbury, specifically the floor tiles in the – Shades of red and dark red combine past and present.famous marble halls of the East Stand, and the Art Deco-style crest worn from 1936-1949.
– Shades of red and dark red combine past and present.
– Chevron graphic inspired by the “A” on the former crest and the East Stand halls.
– Three stripes down the sides.
– New wide cuffs.
– Mini retro crest and cannon emblem on the back collar.
– Sewn on badge.
– Aeroready technology wicks sweat.
100% Polyester. Official merchandise.